Resume of Mary Ann Tracy
Application Developer, PRS Technologies, Inc.
PRS Technologies, Inc., (2000 - present)
Provide consulting services for users of Elite Information Systems software including system balancing, troubleshooting, telephone support and design and creation of bill templates, visual bill templates, proforma templates, standard and advanced financial statements, standard and laser check templates.
Independent Consultant (1998-2000)
Provided consulting services for users of Elite Information Systems software including troubleshooting, telephone support and design and creation of bill templates, visual bill templates, proforma templates, standard and advanced financial statements, standard and laser check templates.
Completed projects for over 30 clients including law firms, accounting firms and consulting firms using Elite.
Business Systems Support Group, Inc.(BSSG),Rockville, MD (1992-1998)
Director of Training and Support Services 1996-1998)
Director of Training (1993-1996)
Technical Support Representative (1992-1993)
General: BSSG provides technical and financial consulting services to professional services firms, primarily law firms using Elite. Responsibilities included training and support of Elite Information Systems during and after implementation of the system.
- Maintained expert level competency in Elite product suite, template creation, and IQ Objects, includes installation and troubleshooting of the client software and components.
- Developed training programs and curriculum to meet the requirements of a new Elite financial system implementation project. Training programs included both classroom and client-site training to Elite users.
- Developed standard and custom training programs and curriculum designed for current or new users of an existing Elite implementation.
- Provided classroom and on-site training for all Elite applications.
- Provided internal orientation and training of new employees. Administered certification program for trainers.
- Designed and produced quarterly newsletter.
- Supervised Support Center responsible for an average of 200 calls per month. Calls included both technical and application Elite issues.
- Designed and implemented procedures which increased Support Center productivity to efficiently resolve over 90% of all calls the same day (08/97-04/98).
- Provided telephone and on-site support for technical and application issues. Implemented database changes using SQL.
- Designed and implemented procedures for Elite custom program requirements definition, test plans and quality control.
- Supervised personnel in training and support functions using Elite.
- Designed Elite custom templates and reports.
American Computer Institute of Training (ACIT), Falls Church, VA (1992)
Provided computer training for corporate and government employees.
Fairfax County Public Schools Fairfax, VA, (1990-1992)
Business Teacher, Edison HS (1991-1992)
Fairfax County Adult Education (1991)
Business Teacher, West Springfield HS (1990-1991)
- Taught business education courses to high school and adult education students.
- Sponsor: Future Business Leaders of America
- Sponsor: National Business Honor Society
Virginia Polytechnic and State University, 1986-1990, B.S. Business Education
Awards and Certifications
- BSSG Loyalty Award, 1997
- Certified Netware Engineer (CNE), 1994
- Certified SoftSolutions Engineer (CSE), 1993
- Certified SoftSolutions Trainer, 1993